Now the two best things that happened to me in the last year from a technology point of view in my work life has been the release of F-Response and the iphone.
There are not many tech releases that can change the way you work and the way you communicate and stay in touch as much as the iphone and F-Response has made to me.
So I thought it was about time I brought the two together! Nothing magic here really just using F-Response over SSH from my iphone. I am still waiting for Matt to release the iphone mmc to make the experience complete, but he is a VERY busy boy as it is!
So here we go!
1. Lets discover the F-Response client over the network.
2. As expected F-Response worked flawlessly and we can see our remote computers devices.
3. Lets now connect the Physical memory of our remote computer.
4. Lets see if the memory connected correctly.
5. Linux sees our remote computers memory as /dev/sdd.
So there we have it F-Response on the iphone, sort of :)
No comments:
Post a Comment